99 Grand Caravan running rough

I changed the distributor cap & rotor, plugs & wires. Cleaned and lubed the K & N. The truck idles fine but when I put in drive and give it gas,
runs rough as hell! I double checked all caps and vacuum hoses everything looks ok. Any Ideas?
Mark

what motor does it have in the van

what motor does it have in the van
Disregard previous transmission...I was working on our 2002 Ram 1500. I had a couple of wires crossed...dohhhh!
Thanks anyway!
Mark D.