'99 Ply Voy Still not much heat!!!

Hey all! I have been posting - see previous post for information. '99 Plymouth Grand Voyager with 105,000 miles. 3.3 L motor. Here's my problem:
I Replace thermostat weeks ago - still no heat Then flushed system including heat core - had a full stream of water coming from it. When doing this I noticed a leak in the water pump and had it replaced also. Still not much heat to speak of, but does seem a tad or wee bit warmer. What to do now? Do I still need to bleed the system through the heat sensor? How can I do this? I tried to loosen the nut head under the sensor but it would not budge. Is there a special tool? Appreciate your time and help! THANKS!

the one coming out at operating temp?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
MAXPOWER -
Yes, the heater hoses going into and coming out of the firewall seem hot! The one coming out seems a little bit cooler but not a noticeable amount. What should be my next plan of attack?
Today the temp was a lot colder than it has been in a few days and the heat was poor - barely warmed the cabin interior at all! Wish I knoe what to do!
Appreciate your help!

First of all stop posting this so many times!!! I read your other post and replied