a/c

Hi. I drive a 1998 dodge stratus. Changed the A/C compressor and recharged the system, but I discovered today that the a/c only works at full power, which means it only works at the fourth speed. What can a I
do to fix it? Any suggestion will be appreciated
Probably have a bad blower motor resistor, mounted on the heater box