A/C "O" rings in '94 Eagle..

Both ends on one of my A/C metal lines is leaking. Since there are O-rings at each end, I plan on pulling it apart in an attempt to replace them. Is
there anything special about them (compound, etc.), or are they just standard rubber O-rings?

O-rings
They are made of a special rubber.
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:40:53 -0400, "maxpower"

They are either HNBR or Neoprene on Chryslers. HNBR are generally green, while neoprene is generally black.HNBR on new minivans is red. I believe only the late neons used Neoprene. Nitrile can be (often is) used in place of either. HNBR is the most commonly used material industry wide.

Is
Thanks for the reply... I'm familiar with Neoprene and Nitrile, but I'll have to do a little research on HNBR. Since I want it to last, I'm going to see about finding some of the HNBR, since that seems to be the preferred compound... Again, Thanks!