A/C Sensor/Switch Locations for Grand Caravan

I understand that there are several sensors/switches that control the operation of the A/C compressor both thermostat and pressure related. Could anybody tell me where I can find these to test them out?
Thanks, DS
In article

There are 17 model years of Grand Caravan available, could you be a bit more specific?