A Few Words About Dan C

A Prick/Asshole/Hopeless/Dickhead.Any one please write what you think about him.

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:35:10 -0500, THE HITMAN wrote:

I like him. I mean, what's wrong with calling a spammer a spammer?
What's your problem? Is that spammer really you?
Linux Registered User #327951
No i'm not the spammer ok.I just dont like the wise ass remarks you make to people who post here.You may be a nice person but all your bad comments make people think your a prick/dick head.
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:17:10 -0500, THE HITMAN wrote:

You must be new to Usenet, huh? Get used to it.
Not sure what "wise ass remarks" you mean... If you are referring to me recommending someone take a broken 20+ year old van to the junkyard, what's wrong with that advice? Is it not the correct action to take? Would YOU pour money into something like that?
If you're referring to my somewhat abrupt remarks to the spammer selling his crap on Ebay, what was wrong with that? Do you think that it's OK to do what he did? What exactly don't you like about my remarks?
Linux Registered User #327951

Aww come on I think he's a great guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sike!!!!!