ABS Light came on, 1997 Caravan ES

I have a 1997 Caravan ES and yesterday I noticed the "ABS" light came on. No other symptoms as far as the brake system, but I did notice a
somewhat loud whine noise when I started it up in the garage. The noise went away as I pulled out of the driveway. I didn't notice it again during any part of the day. Any ideas on how $$$ this will end up costing me? Service is ususally done at Big O tire shop as opposed to the dealer due to prior experience with them, and better hours for service.
You will need to find out what fault code is stored in The ABS module.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 07:30:32 -0400, "damnnickname"

It was a loss of voltage to sensor. The tech cleared the code and was unable to make it come up again. So we are driving again. He said it could have been caused by a hard braking incident. It's a wait and see now.

Has nothing to do with hard braking. Normally a weak battery will cause this fault to set. Are you experiencing any slow crank or battery issues?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Haven't had problems, but the battery is about 4 years old. I think I'll have the folks at AutoZone run a check on it. BTW, no cold weather to speak of here, but today's temps are ranging from 82 to 115F.