Ac only works on passenger side

any clues as to how to repair this??

the more clues you give the more we can give you. Year make and model would be a start!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

would
Not sure how you have your messages sorted, but if it's in a proper dated order, you would have noticed that it's the same person, asking the same question in two different posts (posted about 11 minutes apart.) You replied to both within 2 minutes of each other, though I see your replied to the most recent one first. You must sort your groups by newest first? Had you had the group sorted properly, you would not have made this mistake; oldest first (the proper order.)
Car tech, perhaps, newsgroup tech, definitely not....

Had
When I have spare time I go from top to bottom (In dated order) answering the post's. I don't read the names first and then put it all together as who is who. Yes I do know that after replying to the first one the second post was from the same person. And the second post was my answer......to the same person.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech