Add keyless to Caravan base

I'm buying a new Caravan base model which comes without power locks. The sales guy is not sure if it's possible to add keyless entry or not. Could
anybody offer advice?
Thanks,
John

It is possible and I believe if you contact you dealer parts department they can look it up in the accessory catalog.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech