Aftermarket DVD player mount?

I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan that did not come with the DVD player, but has the overhead console rail system with the sliding compartments. I have a 7" combo 7" DVD player/TV that I'd like to try
to mount from the rail. Has anyone ever seen an aftermarket mount that would clip onto the existing rail system?