Air Conditioner

My 2001 Dodge Stratus's air conditioner only works on the high setting. Not ever having experienced that before, I'm wonderin if it is fuse or switch
based problem.
Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
On Tue, 03 May 2005 12:29:23 -0400, sancheca wrote:

Assuming you really mean the *fan blower* will only work on the highest setting...., it is because your blower resistor block has failed. Not certain where it is located on a Stratus, but is usually somewhere on the firewall (under the hood). Cheap and simple repair (replace the resistor block) for any local mechanic.
Linux Registered User #327951
Pic and instructions
http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl705e.htm

Not
Your heater resistor is bad, replace it, its inside the vehicle under the glove box screwed into the heater box with 2-8mm screws. and 2 connectors, very easy to replace