air shocks for grand caravan?

I need some type of load leveler shocks for my 98 grand caravan. Do they make air shocks for them or something similar?

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 20:26:36 +0000, Al wrote:

You can try. I had two '94 Grand Voyagers, and used them to carry band stuff around (amps, drums, PA, etc) and was looking for Air Shocks. The '94 had leaf springs, and the best I could come up with was helper springs. I didn't do it because I didn't want the rear end in the air when the stuff wasn't in the van.
I couldn't find any. Funny thing is, they are available for a '91 New Yorker...