Alternator Fusible Link?

Can anyone send me an image or give a REALLY good description as to where I can find the fusible link that resides between the alternator and the battery on a 1992 Dodge Spirit? I need to see if mine is blown...
Thanks,
Mark
Unknown User wrote:

And how would anybody send you an image when you don't post a legitimate email address???
Sorry, try snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
-Mark

where I