Another case of the heat only working on high

I see these problem has popped up a few times before. I suspect it's the motor resistor, but I don't know where it is located in the car. Can anyone help me out?

Might help if you mentioned what kind of car.
Well, color me embarrassed. It's a 2002 Dodge Stratus.
Try this
http://autorepair.about.com/library/faqs/bl705e.htm

I'm gonna add to that link. Chrysler has modified the heater resistor and the one you may get will not fit into the hole that the old one came out. You will have to grind away the hole to make it larger so the resistor will fit.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech