antifreeze

My plastic resorvoir empties out within minutes of filling up with antifreeze and driving.It's not overheating or leaking coolant. I've changed the thermostat & radiator cap. Any ideas?

Reply to
bg16172

pull your dipstick and see what color your engine oil is

Reply to
robs440

If you fill it up and it goes empty there is a leak somewhere!!! I wonder what kind of vehicle this is?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower