Any DaimlerChrysler MI/IL Employees Visit this Group?

I know a retiree on another group but he doesn't come over here

Reply to
robs440

MACK II ENGINE PLANT 3.7 LITER. SKILLED TRADES ELECTRICIAN

11 YEARS

Reply to
Scott S.

Thanks for the reply. Please check your email or send me an email at the address listed in my profile No..Spam..faz..li..97..@..hotmail.com. Please remove the "No" and "Spam" and all the dots from the email address before replying. Thanks again.

Reply to
fazli97

robs440, can you send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com with the retiree's email. Please remove the dots and the NOT SPAM from my email address when replying. It is a potentially lucrative opportunity for the employee without any risk. Thanks!

Reply to
fazli97