Anybody changed plugs on a Magnum yet?

There is something in the owner's manual about changing plugs in the

5.7L HEMI every 25,000 miles. My Magnum RT is due. Anybody done this yet? Anything I need to know before I start? I see there are two plugs per cylinder, one with coil-on-plug module and one without. In both cases, there are small bolts which hold down the wiring/boot.

Any point to upgrade to better quality plugs, if they are supposed to be changed every 25,000?

Dan

Reply to
Dan