Anybody in need of an old "Diplomat" medallion?

I was jogging the other day and found this old Dodge Diplomat medallion...
...on the side of the road. It seems too cool to throw away, so if anybody
wants to send me a couple of dollars for shipping, I'll let you have it.
(remove "Obstacle" to respond)
_--_ "The city streets are full of people
/ `--''> ,,, going nowhere making time."