anyone know of a TSB for code "1776" (1998 grand voyager)

I've had occassional transmission hiccupping (sharp transitions, etc.). The shop just hooked up a scanner and read a code 1776, but since it's a holiday weekend, their Number One Tech is
out until Tuesday, and they weren't sure what it meant..
Per a Google lookup, it's:     " Chrysler Solenoid Switch Valve Latched in LR Position" and... there may be a TSB offering a freebie fix.
I couldn't find any further details, but would obviously prefer it being done under warranty rather than my having to pay.
Anyone have access? Thanks.
Car is a 1998 grand voyager with the mumble mumble engine.. (grumble... you'd think I would rememebr...)
thanks again

No TSB's
writes:

Thanks for the lookup.
I realize you're not looking at the transmission, but do you think it would make any sense to do a fluid refresh (and cross fingers...) before committing to more major work?
Thanks again.
I had a 1776 on my 02 intrepid r/t. I could not find the code in the book. I found out later at the dealers that the valve body was bad.