Anyone thinking of buying Dodge..........check this first

">what is the best wat to remove the serpentine belt tensioner ? The >> tensioner (not the pully the spring part) broke as I started it sun. >> nothing seems lock up all pullys turn freely, AC was not on. >> 99 caravan 3.3

Bzzt. Unresponsive, Apologist-in-Chief. DC ought to sign your checks.

Yes, I do. '98 Grand Caravan 3.3L with new serpentine belt tensioner, water pump, rear wheel cylinders, head gaskets. All before 36,000 miles, but after 3 years. Same sort of stuff many others report, and all the DC techs know enough about to diagnose over usenet.

Reply to
RWM

You're a clueless idiot.

Not only that, you're stupid.

Reply to
Dan C

For me, that says it all.

FIRE AWAY, ALL LAWYER JOKES WELCOME.

Reply to
Gene Poon

uh oh...........lol

Reply to
rob

figures. he smelled like a weasel from here.

Reply to
Abby Normal

Lawyers are just like diapers. They need to be changed often, and for the same reason.

Larry Behold Beware Believe

| > Two women were killed and a child seriously injured in a roll-over | > accident Dec. 28, 2002, near Beeville, Texas. This brings the total | > number of deaths to 17 and serious injuries to 27 in accidents in which | > Gen3 buckles are believed to have unlatched. | >

Larry Crites

what's the diff between a lawyer and a sucker?

ones a bottom feeding, mud sucking maggot and the other is a fish

Reply to
rob

What do you call 50 lawyers buried up to their necks in sand ???

Not enough sand. . . . . . . . . . . . What do you call 50 lawyers going over a cliff in a bus????

A good start.

Reply to
ZZ

service manager at the last ford dealer I was at had lots of pet names like ford "exploder", "deathstar", and then he said, "there's the mercury mistake". oh yeah, and the probes and their crappy engines, and the tempos, topaz and Taurus's. those things and their AXOD transmissions.......now THOSE kept me in business!

its bad when the service manager himself says things like that.

Reply to
rob

Reply to
Abby Normal