archtaib poops himself good about alternaters

wrote:

lmfao BWHAHAHA you know fuck all wannabeeeeeeeee
lets see what ford sez
Section 14-02: Generator, Integral Rear Mount Regulator-Internal Fan Type 1998 Taurus/Sable Workshop Manual DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION Procedure revision date: 03/16/1998 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Charging System The charging system is a negative ground electrical system consisting of the following: a.. generator (GEN) (10300) with integral voltage regulator b.. charging warning indicator c.. battery (10655) d.. associated wiring Refer to the Wiring Diagrams for schematics and locations of components and wiring
foctard learn about the system before ya flap off i bet ya fix your own teeth too,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.autos.camaro,alt.autos.dodge
hey "foctard", whatever the heck that means, anyway... i also have no idea how to 'fix my teeth.'
my post had nothing to do with the Ford shop manual Description and Operation blah blah blah ...my post was about the difference between a generator, and an alternator. my post was also about what to do when your charging and power system is faulty-- nothing else to raise a stink. if you don't have a problem, shut the hell up. if you don't have advice, shut the hell up. if you don't have something constructive to say, even in a critic fashion, shut the hell up.

ford generators fit your description of an alternator
lmfao if ya dont know what your talking about shut up or i will make ya look like a fool again
hu r c
you just said that my description of an alternator fits the decription of a ford generator.. wtf? that makes the ford generator an alternator, dumbass.
the only one here who looks like an idiot-- is YOU, spammer. you're on the edm.forsale group too i think.. i don't know anyone else in the universe that uses bad english like "foctard".