ATF +5 and 2005 Grand Caravan

My owners manual says +4 is recommended, but +5 is out now. Is +5 okay to use, maybe even with a benifit, or is +5 a bad idea?

On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 13:13:23 -0400, Don wrote:

You can go Up, but not Down.
Matter of fact, I couldn't get +3 for my '92. So, in went the +4.
They should be compatible. I know you can use +4 in a +3 tranny, but NOT vice-versa.
Check with the dealer, but you should be OK. But, +4 is available in a lot of places.