ATF in PS Reservoir

I added about a 1/4 cup of Mercon V ATF to my PS reservoir.
Immediately realizing my mistake, I siphoned out all of the PS fluid and ATF in the reservoir and refilled it with PS fluid, I then siphoned out all of
the fluid again and refilled it a second time with PS fluid, I then siphoned it one last time and refilled it again.
Is there anything else I should do or am I good to go?
Thanks!
Joe
Joe Colella wrote:

Yes, don't let Dan C this post :-) http://www.carkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/dodge/3757/2002-dodge-stratus-error-code
Power Steering Fluid and ATF is very similar except one is colored red and prone to more foaming /air.
Relax, You are Good to Go. -J
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:50:37 +0000, Joe Colella wrote:

Toyotas from 1987 or '88 called fot Dexron/Mercon as PS fluid.
Hydraulic fluid is hydraulic fluid...sort of. I wouldn't worry too much...