Automatic door locks

Does anyone know how to disable the automatic door locks on a 1994 LHS. Out here in farm country we don't even take the keys out of the ignition let
alone worry about locking the doors when we are driving down the road.
grizz440 wrote:

an accident. You are generally safer in the car than out.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
maxpower wrote:

Snap-on scanner and an OTC scanner. I'm assuming it's in the body computer but I can't find it. The only thing I found was to tests the door locks.

I don't know, I don't think after market scanners have the capability to changing customer options, you will have to see what the scanner options give
Glenn
maxpower wrote:

I'll give it a try and if not I'll take to one of the dealers. I hate those things.