avenger driver side window cockeyed

Hey, I have a 96 dodge avenger, the window goes up crooked and leaves an air gap along the top front and rear edges of the window. I removed the interior door panel and the part that slides in the track is bolted
to the window, but looks like it might be put together wrong. Is there an ilistration somewhere or a discription of how it goes together? Also is there any adjustment for the window tracking? Thanks Eazy