back hatch on 99 voyager won't open

Any ideas on how to open my hatchback on a 99 plymouth voyager?I'm from Northern Mi. but only have 80,00 miles on this vehichle..seldom use the hatchback...wonder if that's part of the problem.thanks in advance.PS It sounds like it unlocks(power locks on both side and front doors work..key won't do it doesn't sound like it unlocks anything..

Reply to
krazyK8

Mine sticks sometimes, sounds like it unlocks. What I did is use the key, and lean on the lid while turning the key, and it opens. You should be able to tell if your interior lights come on when you unlock it.

Reply to
DonTraboulsee