back up light senser

I have a 2000 dodge neon 4 dr. automatic, my fuse keeps blowing for the back up lights when i put it in reverse either with car on or off. this cuts of the fan for the rad and the ac dosnt cool down , i need
to replace the sensor on the transmition or is their another place that its at , where is it thanks
On Jul 8, 6:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

usually at gear sellector box under the shift. (I guess it is combined with neutorl swithc. )