back up light senser

I have a 2000 dodge neon 4 dr. automatic, my fuse keeps blowing for the back up lights when i put it in reverse either with car on or off. this cuts of the fan for the rad and the ac dosnt cool down , i need to replace the sensor on the transmition or is their another place that its at , where is it thanks

Reply to
homeinspectorgadget

usually at gear sellector box under the shift. (I guess it is combined with neutorl swithc. )

Reply to
uccoskun