Bad smelling Grand Caravan

Every time I turn on the AC or blower my 2006 grand caravan with just 6K miles it smells like dirty gym socks. Any ideas.

Driven by a smoker?
daytripper wrote:

NON Smoker

Ok, look for something that crawled up into the duct work and died. Start at the fresh air intake, should be on the passenger side of the firewall somewhere...
daytripper wrote:

Had that same thing happen with the wife's 2003 Stratus. Except it smelled like arm pit. The dealer cleaned out the condensate drain under warranty. Since you're driving a 2006, take it to the dealer.
Go here it explains all; http://autorepair.about.com/od/generalinfo/l/bldef020.htm
Coasty

Glenn Landers wrote:

Thanks guys