Bad window motor? Or bad Switch?

I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan The driver side windows has stopped working. How can I troubleshoot this issue?
Thnaks Mc

"Mctabish" <news_at_johnsonclan.net> wrote in message

If you turn the key on, engine off and hit the switch up or down you can watch for the dome lite to dim slightly as the switch is depressed. If this occurs then you know the window motor/window could be jammed. slam the door as you are holding the switch in the down position and see if the window starts to operate. other then that you will have to remove the door panel and using a test lite/volt meter check for the proper ground and voltage
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
What wires would I shunt in order to roll the window UP? and how about DOWN?
Thanks Mc