Bad window motor? Or bad Switch?

I have a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan The driver side windows has stopped working. How can I troubleshoot this issue?

Thnaks Mc

Reply to
Mctabish

If you turn the key on, engine off and hit the switch up or down you can watch for the dome lite to dim slightly as the switch is depressed. If this occurs then you know the window motor/window could be jammed. slam the door as you are holding the switch in the down position and see if the window starts to operate. other then that you will have to remove the door panel and using a test lite/volt meter check for the proper ground and voltage

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

What wires would I shunt in order to roll the window UP? and how about DOWN?

Thanks Mc

Reply to
news