BCM location, 94 Chrysler Sebring Conv.?

Hey everyone,
I'm trying to figure out the location of my Sebring's BCM; my mechanic tells me it needs to be replaced, but I'm a few states away and trying
to locate the part via salvage yards. Chilton guide doesn't mention the BCM (that I could find, anyway), but it DOES talk about the PCM. I didn't think they were the same thing, but I guess I could be mistaken.
Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!
- G
on my 94 Concorde its under the passenger side kick panel right in front of the door or there abouts........try there

DO NOT PURCHASE ONE FROM A JUNK YARD!! you will be asking for trouble, these modules talk back and fourth to each other and learn things from one to another, if the BCM that u install from a junk yard has other options that the original didn't have it will think it has it and cause massive problems. but it is located at the left kick panel, just above your left foot.
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech