Belt Routing for a 2006 Dodge Ram 3.7L V6?

Hey everyone, Hopefully someone out there has one of these. My water pump bearing went out on me the other day and threw the belt. I replaced the water
pump but then realized that I didn't have a belt routing diagram. It's not anywhere under the hood and when I consult the owner's manual or the Haynes repair manual - they both say to check the fan shroud.
There's nothing on the fan shroud and none of the labels under the hood show the belt diagram.
Anyways, if anyone out there has this or has any idea where I can find it, I would appreciate it!
-Reverse Fayetteville, AR

Thanks Bob! You must know better keywords than me :) I searched all over the Internet.
It looks great, I'll give it a try as soon as I get a chance and let you know how it worked.
-Reverse