Beware this seller. Larry Brown Quincy Illinois

Read my Story at: www.skywolf.com
or contact:
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net for his story.
Pardon the intrusion. I just want to make sure that no one else is dumb
enough to get nailed by this guy.
Yep, He is a slimeball, but you bought a car off "used car dealer" Who does not even have a website. He used a Public picture host as his website. Red Flag#1. Next you bought the car from someone, who apparently could do a walk around of the car while you were on the phone, but was 150 miles away to take pictures, OK Red Flag #2. You paid several thousands of dollars buying a car, you saw three pictures, of , from someone who acted flaky and couldn't send you pics of a car, and was a dealer who has no real website. UMM< you are just as to blame as he is. So maybe you should put up a webpage to show how Stupid you were too!
Anyone to buy a car they havent seen in person is as stupid as they come anyways, that would be like buying a car on ebay, without seeing it I wouldnt place a bid on somthing. You will learn from your mistake hopefully.....If not, I have a Studebaker for sale!

No thanks
--
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech