big problem with my new 1995 cirrus

im no mechanic, my signal lights wont work on my car both of them i changed all the fuses and still nothing, when i click them down i can hear a little noise under the steering wheel. Can someone help me
please if you could email me at superman__69_ that would be great but you can post here if you like, thanks.