blinking lights

when I do the cooldown check thing the lights blink altenately ,what do you do then ? If I touch a button they blink at the same time and if I wait after about
a minute they both start to blink at the same time . I do think maybe the cooling system needs to be recharged , but they did start blinking originally after a completely dead battery

after about a minute they both start to blink at the same time . I do think maybe the cooling system needs to be recharged , but they did start blinking originally after a completely dead battery

If your a/c system is not working it will never pass