Body Kit Advice

I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this website that sells them for pretty cheap, but I want to make sure they're good...has anyone ordered anything from PaAutoracing before?
Let me know, wanna check it out before I buy. Thanks!

What type of car? My opinion, any car kit looks like shit. But I also think the big garbage can muffler hanging out the back of the cars making it sound like a loud sewing machine is pretty useless also!
Every bodykit I see, is chipped, cracked or missing a large chunk from hitting the curb, or ground. They do not line up with any bodylines on the car, and really do absolutly no purpose on a car. Have you seen any that look good, after the first month they are put on a car?
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:40:02 -0700, David wrote:

I agree 100%. LOL! Ridiculous looking, and sounding. I guess it's a kid thing. Seems they could find something better to waste their money on.

Absolutely. Makes the car (no matter the model) look cheap and "chincy".
Linux Registered User #327951