Brake problems

I have a 96 Dodge Grand Caravan, and for a while now I have had a problem with my brakes making griding and rubbing noises. I have replaced the front brakes, rotors, back brake shoes and had the
driver side caliper fixed (Hubby got a kit and fixed it). I am at a loss as to what else the problem could be. Not sure if it helps any, but in 2001 the master cylinder and rear cylinders were replaced by the dealership. TIA

Could be a number of things including a normal noise, especially if you are using a cheap after market shoe/pad. Where is it coming from front? rear? and is the noise mostly heard in the morning or on cold damp mornings?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I believe the noise is coming from the front brakes. The noise is heard no matter what time of day it is, or how cold or warm it is. It is more prominent if I am applying the brakes at a slower speed.

Then it is more then likely cheap after market pads that don't have the edges beveled
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech