Caliber released

Anyone test driven the Caliber yet? I really like the looks of it, and it seems to be a great deal for the price. It has a lot of youth-friendly features, with the flip out trunk speakers, cooling glove box, and everything. Plus, it should drive pretty well with the New World engine and CVT2.

Reply to
The Office Jet

You sound like a salesman.................

Reply to
Steve Stone

Nope. Sorry, didn't mean to sound that way. I just saw the commercials and read a bit about it and wondered if anyone had actually driven one.

Reply to
ukcats4218016