Caliber released

Anyone test driven the Caliber yet? I really like the looks of it, and it seems to be a great deal for the price. It has a lot of youth-friendly features, with the flip out trunk speakers, cooling
glove box, and everything. Plus, it should drive pretty well with the New World engine and CVT2.
You sound like a salesman.................

Steve Stone wrote:

Nope. Sorry, didn't mean to sound that way. I just saw the commercials and read a bit about it and wondered if anyone had actually driven one.