Caliber SXT Winter Rims

I have a 2007 Caliber SXT with 215/60/17 Tires.
I am looking at getting 15" steel rims and putting 225/70/15 ice radials on.
Will the 15 inch rims fit with no problems with the brakes?
If anyone has any info it would be appreciated.
Thanks
Torino

Have you checked out the Tire Rack? Not necessarily to buy the wheels & tires there, but they are top-notch for fitment...
/daytripper '05 Durango Hemi Ltd '00 s4 6spd