Caliper bolts falling out

Anyone still here? :)
I have a Grand Caravan Sport that keeps losing caliper bolts. It's happened twice now, after I decided to replace the pins when I change
the pads. I've just been getting the cheapo pins from Checker (I guess O'Reilly now), so I'm wondering if that's the problem.
I'm thinking I'll try using some Loctite (blue). Any potential problems with that?
Thanks, Trevor

They need to be TIGHT. A drop of blue loctite will not hurt. Don't use the red!!
On 6/4/2012 5:36 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Another problem we discovered was that the lug nuts on the driver side tire kept coming loose and it got so bad they had to be tightened several times while making a relatively short trip. Turns out the calipers weren't working right and had to be replaced.
The lug nuts still get fairly hot, which I hadn't noticed before (maybe it's normal?) but they're not falling out anymore. Nor are the bolts that hold the calipers to the brackets.
Thanks, Trevor