camshaft

I recently retrieved a head off an 89 tc. Weird how it had a turbo II mated with an a413 transmission. Anyway, I have a 89 Daytona Shelby I like to
put the head on. Is it better to put the camshaft from the 89 tc on or the camshaft from the daytona shelby TII? I know I have to change the sprocket if I elect the tc cam. Is there any difference between the two cams?
Thanks, Larry