Camshaft Replacement 1997 Dodge Intrepid

Hello, I need to change the camshaft on my 1997 Dodge Intrepid 3.3 (not DOHC). Is is possible to do this without removing the engine? Thanks, Steve

Steve, the engine does not have to be removed for camshaft replacement. The heads, Timing and chain have to come off.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech