Can ANYONE help me????????

I have a 1974 Plymouth Valiant that I've been driving for almost 10 years! I was involve in 2 fender-benders and need front left and right fenders, a right rear fender and front seats.
PLEASE HELP!!!! Parts are so hard to find.
On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:46:37 -0700, 1974ValiantQueen!! wrote:

Well, you're right there!
This is going to be tough. Try www.car-part.com 'Used' parts. You may get lucky. JC Whitney CertiFit
Good luck. The only other car I know of is being driven daily by a friend of mine, and I don't think he's going to part with it!
--
In the grand scheme fo things...
What difference does it make?

http://www.dvautoparts.com/cars.php?/2309

I don't have the time or inclination to do the search for you so use your own devices to insert <1974 Plymouth Valiant body and interior parts> into a search engine. I recommend Meta crawler.