Can ANYONE help me????????

I have a 1974 Plymouth Valiant that I've been driving for almost 10 years! I was involve in 2 fender-benders and need front left and right fenders, a right rear fender and front seats. PLEASE HELP!!!! Parts are so hard to find.

Reply to
1974ValiantQueen!!

Well, you're right there!

This is going to be tough. Try

'Used' parts. You may get lucky. JC Whitney CertiFit

Good luck. The only other car I know of is being driven daily by a friend of mine, and I don't think he's going to part with it!

Reply to
Hachiroku

robs440

Reply to
robs440

I don't have the time or inclination to do the search for you so use your own devices to insert into a search engine. I recommend Meta crawler.

Reply to
Erroneous Maximus