Can somebody tell me where the Oustide Temp sensor on my 2005 Caravan is?

Got my oil changed and now my outside temp is not working. Maybe the service guy knocked it out of place. Can somebody tell me where the Outside Temp Sensor is?

Thanks Roger

If you are referring to the ambient temperature sensor for the over head console it is located in front of the a/c condenser, I seriously don't think doing a oil change would have had anything to do with it not working. why not take it in to the dealer, im sure it is still under 3/36?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Thanks Glenn
I am just a day away from making a 3000 mi round trip for the holidays. My free time right now is just so tight. I think I will take your advice though and get it looked at by my dealer when I get back.
Thanks again Roger
If it's the same as my 97, you will find it right at centre and at very bottom of radiator. If you get down on your knees and look under the bumper right at the centre bottom of your radiator/condensor you will see it kind of looking through one of the air slots in the fascia. It's all black and kind of looks like a minuture rocket. :)
By the way what does your display say ? SC or OC ?