miles

If it cranks over well but won't fire, frozen gasline is a DISTINCT possibility. Get a bottle of Isopropyl or ethanol based fuel line drier/antifreeze and dose the tank with it. Let sit for a couple hours and try for about 15 seconds. Then leave a few more hours and try again. Takes a bit of time to work it's way though an injection system.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Offhand, I'd say the problem was operator error.

Reply to
Raymond Sirois

The freezing point for gasoline is -50F or lower.

Reply to
miles

... and the freezing point for the water in the gas tank, present as a consequence of condensation in both the car gas tank and the fuel station storage tank, is +32F. It doesn't take much solidified H2O to completely obstruct a fuel line, given the diameter of such is approximately 3/32 to 1/8 inch.

Reply to
Raymond Sirois