caravan 1996 vibration

since a couple of weeks, at aro8und 70mph when I am on a bomped road, sometimes the van have serious vibration, but as soon as I remove my feet from gaz pedal, vibration disapear. I have the front end check,
no ball joint or else loose, can-it be an engine support? thans and sorry for the english
On the Chyrsler forum I read some people talking about the torque convertor possibly being the problem....Personally for my '96 Town and Country it happened to do the same thing you are describing and I ended up replacing all 4 tires- It fixed the problem.... It only takes 1 tire to cause a problem.
Thanks I will try to rotate tires, as fact the peoples who do my tranny in april tell-me there was a tire who seemswaved. thanks again
On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:49:19 -0400, "99trooper"