Caravan Bolt Pattern

I have a 99 G.C. and am wondering if the wheels from say an 03, 04, or possibly an 05 would bolt right up or not?? I just have steel wheels as of now and am contemplating buying some new takeoffs.

Yes BUT they came with both 14" and 15" rims depending on the tear and option package. The bolt pattern is the same though. Just get the same size that you have and your good to go.
--
Steve Williams

"Cheryl and Rob" < snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net> wrote in message
yeah but the takeoffs have the tires on them already so I don't think that will be an issue. thanks so much!!

bolt pattern for all dodge 5 lug wheels are the same for chrysler domestic product, changed my van to 15" wheels alloy early in it's existance.
wrote in messageService in the World! 120,000+

yeah I guess I just want an "updated" look...I basically just cruise around town with my St. Bernard in the van...Only vehicle I own that he will fit in comfortably. (He wants a rear moonroof for Christmas)......
wrote in message

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:41:28 -0400, "Peregrine"

Sorry, but you are wrong. The v6 and long wheelbase vans use a larger bolt pattern than the 4 cyl neon and cloud cars and the 4 cyl vans. Don't know about the rest of the lineup.