Caravan engine oil/transmission connection?

Hello. Yesterday I swapped out a transmission in a 1994 Dodge Caravan 3.0 automatic with the 3-speed transmission. It needs some adjustment and things tightened but the transmission seems to be working ok.
However when I returned from my test drive and had it parked and idling to check the transmission fluid level I noticed a fair sized oil leak happening but couldnt tell exactly where the oil could be coming from. Since it was getting dark I have decided to wait untill tomorrow to mess with it again. Any rough ideas where a leak could have developed while doing the transmission swap? I`ll be honest and admit I was a bit careless with my jacks and things while doing it so stuff was getting lifted and pushed at everywhere. (Did it on a parking lot with no sort of lift or hoist) Thanks for any early input. :-)
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 17:32:28 -0700 (PDT), Programbo

Suspect a damaged oil cooler line or torque converter seal (assuming this is red transmission oil)
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 6, 10:30 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Its black engine oil. Transmission fluid is new and red
Add pictures here
✖
Oh a quick PS: I had a wide strap going around the midle of the engine for support a lot of the time
Add pictures here
✖