Caravan engine oil/transmission connection?

Hello. Yesterday I swapped out a transmission in a 1994 Dodge Caravan

3.0 automatic with the 3-speed transmission. It needs some adjustment and things tightened but the transmission seems to be working ok. However when I returned from my test drive and had it parked and idling to check the transmission fluid level I noticed a fair sized oil leak happening but couldnt tell exactly where the oil could be coming from. Since it was getting dark I have decided to wait untill tomorrow to mess with it again. Any rough ideas where a leak could have developed while doing the transmission swap? I`ll be honest and admit I was a bit careless with my jacks and things while doing it so stuff was getting lifted and pushed at everywhere. (Did it on a parking lot with no sort of lift or hoist) Thanks for any early input. :-)
Reply to
Programbo

Suspect a damaged oil cooler line or torque converter seal (assuming this is red transmission oil)

Reply to
clare

his is red transmission oil)

Its black engine oil. Transmission fluid is new and red

Reply to
Programbo

Oh a quick PS: I had a wide strap going around the midle of the engine for support a lot of the time

Reply to
Programbo