Caravan Headlights

I have a 03 Dodge Caravan, last night my wife said the headlights and the lights on the dash went out for a few seconds and came back on, it did it again a few mles gown the road, and did not do it for the rest
of the trip, any ideas what I can look for before I call the dealer, and since I am the original owner, would this be covered under warranty.
thanks Chet

Chet that all depends on the in service date and the mileage on the vehicle, 3/36 which ever comes first. I would start with looking at the headlamp switch...there are no TSB's for this problem
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Maxpower
I will check out the HL switch, maybe it is a simple loose plug.
thanks Chet