Caravan license plate light

Hello: I have a 2001 Dodge Caravan with two burned out license plate lights. The question is this: does anyone know the bulb number that I need for replacement purposes? There are two bulbs, one of which broke
in my fingers while I was trying to remove it and the other one will not move. If I knew the correct bulbs to buy I would just break the offending bulb, dig out the remnants and install the newly-purchased bulbs. The hitch is, of course, I don't know the correct bulbs to buy. Thanks for any advice Dodger

Lic. Plate bulbs L168

---Thanks folks...taken careof
Dodger