caravan rear brakes

I'm working on a 1992 Grand Caravan. I'm putting rear brakes on it. The brake shoes don't seem to be centered so the drum will go over them. When I put the
drum on, it binds on the brake shoes. What am I doing wrong?
--
big daddy

You are not centering the brake shoes!!!!one side is further to one side then the other, It is very common sense if you look at them. If you are not familiar with this kind of work I highly recommend you find someone who is before you or I get hurt!!
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech